How to claim your loss from the Government following Riots

If you are in business and you have suffered a loss or damage to your property following the recent riots, please click here to access information about how you make a claim for compensation in this respect.

If you have cover in place for the loss, you should still contact your insurer immediately to notify them of the loss and refer to our previous post for guidance in this respect as there are time deadlines for submission of your claim.

Request a callback

    * required fieldSign up to our newsletterTerms and Conditions

    Please do not submit any sensitive data