Pub and Restaurant Insurance

If you’re looking for a great deal on insurance for your pub, cafe, restaurant and wine bar, look no further than our independent insurance brokers.

Whether you run a couple of restaurants, a single bar or a large pub chain, our professional brokers can cater for your insurance needs, offering different levels of cover and a choice of protection for your premises, stock and employees.


Key Features

  • Commercial buildings
  • Trade contents
  • Stock and frozen food
  • Loss of licence
  • Money cover
  • Public, products and employers’ liability
  • Business interruption
  • Accidental damage

To find out about all your options, call 01737 373222, email or request a quote below.

Get a quote

    * required fieldSign up to our newsletterTerms and Conditions

    Please do not submit any sensitive data