Do you have a Trade? You should read this…

What’s your Trade? Builder; Carpenter; Decorator; Electrician; Plumber; Window Fitter; Ground Worker; Roofer; Bricklayer; Plasterer…… the list goes on and on.

Whatever Trade you are in, Public Liability protects you if you injure a member of the public or damage somebody else’s property during the course of your work and you will not normally be allowed on site unless you show evidence of a current valid policy in place.  Or if you are a sub contractor – you might be allowed on site, but they won’t pay you unless they see evidence of the cover.

Typical limits are £1m, £2m or £5m.  Some local authorities might even insist on £10m these days – but whatever limit you need, we can offer the cover that suits you at a premium you will find hard to beat.  Premiums start from only £45

Think it takes time to get a quotation? Not at all – one call to us today and we can provide your quotation in a few minutes

If you employ anyone, even or a temporary or casual basis, Employers Liability is required by law which provides cover should your employee be injured during the course of their work – the policy can be easily extended to cover this too.  There are other options for Tools, Contract Works, Hired in Plant, Personal Accident – but if you think you might need any of these, call us – we can advise the most cost effective option and tailor the policy to suit you.

Not sure what cover you need?  No problem – call us on 01737 373222 and we will be happy to help – or you can request a call back below



Request a callback

    * required fieldSign up to our newsletterTerms and Conditions

    Please do not submit any sensitive data